Monday, January 23, 2012

You Never Miss a Good Thing 'Till it's Gone



You said goodbye
And you know my love for you is true
You made me cry
And I've never done wrong to you

Goodbye, goodbye
You're gonna cry
Cause you never miss a good thing until it's gone

I know you might miss your water
when the well runs dry
You might miss the sunshine
when there's a cloudy sky

You might miss your dream that never could be
But well you ain't miss nothing, not like you're gonna miss me

You hurt my heart
when you have said our love would always be
Girl, you made us part
because you love someone instead of me

Goodbye everybody
You're, you're gonna cry
cause you never miss a good thing untill it's gone

You never miss a good thing
Until it's gone
(never miss a good thing)
You never miss a good thing baby till it's gone
(never miss a good thing)
One day you're gonna be here and i'll be gone
Gone gone gone gone

Smokey Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment